Links to download forms
For non-Canadian exhibitors please make sure to:
- read and understand the contents of the non-Canadian Exhibitor’s CBSA letter
- Carry a copy of the letter with you
- Attach it to any packaging being sent to the event
Online Form Submissions: http://consultexpoinc.com/onlineforms/
For any enquiries regarding customs and international shipping, please contact:
Please contact the show manager to enquire about booth rates, availability and sponsorship opportunities
Tel. : 866-626-4262 Ext. 40
Dir. : 778-726-1200
Cel. : 778-808-6711
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Vancouver Golf & Travel Show (now Vancouver GOLFEXPO) has been playing an integral part of helping grow the game of golf in British Columbia for the past 21 years.
With over 40 years of combined golf management experience with GOLFEXPOs in Ottawa, Montreal, Atlantic Canada, Quebec City, and Winnipeg; the 2018 edition of the Vancouver GOLFEXPO will be its first under the new administration of the NGCOA Canada.
The PNE is centrally located and strategically positioned to attract visitors from not only Vancouver but also the Fraser Valley area. This venue offers reasonable parking prices to both exhibitors and visitors alike as well as easy access for unloading your material.
The floor plan is set up in a fashion that requires visitors to roam the entire room. There are activities at all four corners:
- Manufacturer range
- A stage for clinics and our auction
- A kids area with activities for all ages
- A retail center with unique specials
- Putting contest and long drive contest
1. Pre-sell tee times and packages
2. Promote your golf course special events, tournaments
3. Collect database contacts
4. Attract new customers
5. Create brand recognition
Reasons People Attend?
1. Plan the upcoming golf season
2. Purchase deals from local courses
3. Inquire about new golf destinations
4. Attend conferences & clinics
5. Discover new golf equipment