Exhibitor Badge Order Form (Coming Soon)
Contest/Draw Approval Form (Coming Soon)
Inside Golf Magazine – show program (Coming Soon)
Exhibitor Show Guide/Special Form (Coming Soon)
Levy Show Services Order Form (Coming Soon)
2020 Vancouver GOLFEXPO booth sales NOW OPEN!! Book now before it’s too late!
Please contact the show manager to enquire about booth rates, availability and sponsorship opportunities
Tel. : 866-626-4262 Ext. 40
Dir. : 778-726-1200
Cel. : 778-808-6711
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Vancouver Golf & Travel Show (now Vancouver GOLFEXPO) has been playing an integral part of helping grow the game of golf in British Columbia for the past 21 years. With over 40 years of combined golf management experience with GOLFEXPOs in Ottawa, Montreal, Southshore, Atlantic Canada, Quebec City, and Winnipeg; the 2018 edition of the Vancouver GOLFEXPO was the first ever under the new administration of the NGCOA Canada. The Vancouver GOLFEXPO continues to grow and is extremely successful and you won’t be disappointed by joining the 2020 Vancouver GOLFEXPO!
The PNE is centrally located and strategically positioned to attract visitors from not only Vancouver but also the Fraser Valley area. This venue offers reasonable parking prices to both exhibitors and visitors alike as well as easy access for unloading your material.
The floor plan is set up in a fashion that requires visitors to roam the entire venue space. There are activities at all four corners, including:
- A 12 stall, 120 foot wide Demo Range with numerous top golf manufacturers
- A stage for clinics and our auction
- A kids area with activities for all ages
- A retail center with unique specials
- Longest putt contest
- Long drive contest featuring the industry’s finest golf simulator provided by GOLFZON
1. Pre-sell tee times and packages
2. Promote your golf course special events, tournaments
3. Collect database contacts
4. Attract new customers
5. Create brand recognition
Reasons People Attend?
1. Plan the upcoming golf season
2. Purchase deals from local courses
3. Inquire about new golf destinations
4. Attend conferences & clinics
5. Discover new golf equipment